Saturday, June 13, 2009

under your skin


Yesterday I bought myself a copy of Dazed to try and get me through a horrific day at work at the call centre. There is something so soothing about the glossy pages and all the boys and girls. I almost died when I found this: 
(just like everyone else) I've become a little obsessed with the darker side of things recently. A month or two ago I made a few bone necklaces out of plaster in an attempt to be more Goth. Lacroix sure does kick my ass in the bone necklace arena. I got so excited about the idea I had to have a go at it myself. Using some ond filing cabinet folders and my trusty silver texta I came up with this: 
Not quite the same, and I can't wear it if its raining, or if I don't want to be stared at. I think its pretty though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment