Tuesday, January 5, 2010

x ray spex: Oh Bondage, up yours!


When I was a kid my mum and I would listen to X ray Spex while driving in the car and try to sing along with Poly Styrene's amazing vocals. We both agreed that she probably had the best voice ever, so unusual and boundary pushing. Their lyrics are pretty amazing too "warrior in Woolworths!". When I was wasting time on the internet I came across these beauties on Is Mental which instantly reminded me of x ray spex!
Sandblasted mirrored lenses make these sunnies look like they belong to a sci fi novel! they are from Alexandra Cassaniti's summer #4 collection and are accompanied by some pretty fantastic summer gear- enough to make me jealous of all my friends back home in the southern hemisphere!
Listen to X ray Spex here


No comments:

Post a Comment