Saturday, July 10, 2010

Annie Hall

Last night Lc, James Flame and I went over to Brooklyn to watch Annie Hall under the brooklyn Bridge. It was a fantastic experience and the view was amazing! We could see the lights of Manhattan, the staten island ferry and even the statue of liberty in the background. We ate sour skittles and Pizza and watched Woody Allens classic film. On the way home we walked over the Brooklyn bridge which was beyond amazing (except for the bit when a guy walked towards us with a giant albino python and I totally freaked out! only in New York!). What a fantastic night!

3 comments:

  1. aahhh you saw Annie Hall in New York...Im so jealous I cant even breathe.....more sound affects of me going aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Mutti

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't had a look at your blog in a while, but here I am and my response is basically Beth's =)

    how amazing does this look! it must have been amazing... I can't believe I was there less than a month ago and I missed all this! I knew it though, all the ads said the *real* cultural summer season wouldn't start until after I left. oh well, New York is amazing. and how good is all the food! not sure how much time you've got left, but there is this vegan place in Greenwich right near Washington Sq that is a-mazing. it's called Red Bamboo.

    enjoy your last few weeks of amazing travel adventures! Rosanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, my browser crashed and on reboot I am reading the many times I have used the word 'amazing' in my comment... oh well, what else can you say? it's all amazing!

    ReplyDelete