Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lists

I am going o/s on friday and my manic insane stressed brain has made me over analyse everything in the best way I know how: LISTS
I have made lists of lists. I have lists for lists of lists. 
here is my list of the books I would like to read while I am away:

Love in a Fallen City - Eileen Chang
All Over - Roy Kesey
Laura Warholic - Alexander Theroux
Zeroville - Steve Ericson
Novel About My Wife - Emily Perkins
2666 - Roberto BolaƱo
Unlucky Lucky Days - Daniel Grandbois
Lush Life - Richard Price
The Lazarus Project - Aleksandar Hemon
Netherland - Joseph O'Neill
Vacation - Deb Olin Unferth
Unaccostomed Earth - Jhumpa Lahiri
Arkansas - John Brandon
A Mercy - Toni Morrison
Indignation - Philip Roth


right now I am reading And the Ass saw the Angel by Nick Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment