Monday, July 27, 2009

Tokyo street style


I'm in Tokyo at the moment and I am so in awe of how good everyone looks. I am such a dag in comparison. Heaps of people ooze that kind of confident aura that I would kill to have. My friend and I totally got told off in the Jimmy Choo store today (note: do not wear tie dye to jimmy choo). I think that Gwen Stefani has probably ruined the Harajuku girl thing for the rest of us, but I'm kind of glad I didn't see to many people really dressed up. I am more interested in cool people with excellent style rather than theatrics (although a little drama can be good). 



Other things that I love about Japan:
> There is a general sense of design and harmony
> Its really hot so businesses give out fans
> You can buy beer from vending machines
> Everyone is really friendly and helpful
> There are heaps of bikes
> The trains all run on time 
> You can have running water sounds in the toilet 
> All of the amazing things that we don't have in SA



No comments:

Post a Comment