Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bone China

While I was Christmas shopping down brick lane a few weeks ago I found a delight:
The shop is filled with beautiful things that are begging to be taken home with you. While there i picked up a few little presents and also fell in love with just about everything. One thing caught my eye in particular and I have hardly been able to get it out of my head...
These espresso cups caught my eye first. Their morose and macabre b&w drawings sent a shiver of delight down my spine. Made by London designer Phoebe Richardson, the drawings are based on old medical illustrations. Apparently Fearne Cotton owns a set! See Phoebes Blog left hand right eye


I couldn't stand the thought of eating my christmas dinner off an old postman pat plate, so last night after work I slipped down to Luna and Curious. Oops, may have spent a small fortune...but its worth it for something that you absolutely LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment