Monday, May 17, 2010

Bored at the bike shop



1.Where is your mobile phone? In my hand, mobile bloggin'! 

2. Your hair? Fountain and new headband. 

3. Your mother? A million miles away and I moss her like no one else. I just spoke to her on the phone. 

4. Your father? Makes me miss going for drives. Smells like malboro reds and car grease. Knows the answer to everything. 

5. Your favourite food? Veggies

6. Your dream last night? I was sitting in a stream and My sunglasses broke. 

7. Your favourite drink? coffee. Or G&T's. 

8. Your dream/goal? To do things well. 

9. What room are you in? An alley outside rapha: White bear yard. 

10. Your hobby? Boys

11. Your fear? Moths. Turning into my parents. My hair falling out. 

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hopefully back in London.  

13. Where were you last night? At michaels eating tacos and listening to bad 90s music! 

14. Something that you aren't? Sporty. 

15. Muffins? Spicy apple. 

16. Wish list item? TARDIS

17. Where did you grow up? Adelaide hills. Pretty good place. 

18. Last thing you did? Made some coffee for some bike nerds. 

19. What are you wearing? Black, white and grey!

20. Your TV?  Makes people look like the wicked witch of the west. 

21. Your pet? My flat pack friend rizzo!  

22. Friends? CHANDLER. 

23. Your life? London limbo. Pretty sad that it's almost over.  

24. Your mood? Peaceful

25. Missing someone? Always. 

26. Vehicle? My two feet! 

27. Something you're not wearing? Jeans. Barely ever wear jeans. 

28. Your favorite store? Luna and curious for sure. 

29. Your favorite color? Not sure. Grey I guess. Maybe green. I started wearing purple and mustard, but they aren't my favourite. I have a hard time with colour. 

30. When was the last time you laughed? All the time. 

31. Last time you cried? At mile end this morning. 

32. One place that I go to over and over? Nude espresso 

34. One person who emails me regularly? Mutti! 

35. Favorite place to eat? The dumpling place in spitalfields market does excellent dumplings. But, for atmosphere, probably rosas. Or Eros back home. 

2 comments:

  1. hobby? BOYS! baha. also i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the like-button! "hobby? boys", haha, i love it.
    what about 100/1 next time we're in the bikeshop together? i have a good feeling about the score...

    ReplyDelete