Monday, May 17, 2010

wolf + moon

 Walking through the Sunday Up Markets today after I finished work I stumbled across a stall from designer Wolf + Moon. The Sunday ups are great, so many young designers and so much good food! Anyway Wolf + Moon had a great little stall up the top selling some beautiful laser cut acrylic jewelry, including the wolf above. You probably can't see in the pic, but the wolf has a constellation etched into the back of it as well. A very nice touch! There were also brooches and earrings made from acrylic and crystal pendants and some cotton bags with prints. I bought my brother a really amazing badge (shh don't tell him!) and i might have to go back next weekend to buy myself some more goodies. Check out the website, its under construction at the moment but should be up and running soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment