Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's romance



I'm at the bike store again today and even though it's lovely not to be run off my feet, it's also kinda lonely. Lucky I have my i phone so the wonderousness of the Internet is right in my hand. 
My mid afternoon discovery: the new S/S collection from ROMANCE WAS BORN. It's nice to hear about Australian brands in London publications, after Australian Fashion week last week I guess it's not a surprise that some of our home-grown labels are in the spotlight.  After all, RWB do have quite a reputation for their vibrancy!
  
Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to post photos from my I phone yet but you can see the collection as well as check out the interview with RWB's design duo on dazed digital

Romance Was Born: A crystal portal from the dinosaur era to Medici Florence where the dinosaurs were let loose to attack the upper class and set the lower class free!
I love the way they are oh so serious about their brand and business but don't mind their concept to a fantastical level! 

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment