Saturday, June 5, 2010

cruel intentions

so, I just got home from a party where I dressed at SMG. E is for Education. Its after 3 and I have to work tomorrow...oops. But thats not my fault, I was having so much fun and then I missed the last tube and I had to catch the N8. I made friends with a lovely fox on the way home, also some hussy who called me a "skinny bitch" and some other dude who i'm so glad i brushed off. When I got home i was planning this whole vegimite toast extravaganza but ALAS someone had thrown out every loaf of bread. So, i decided, being that obviously i needed some late night carbs, to cook up some pasta. Great idea, right. That is until you have a PASTA DISASTER. It was like pick up sticks all over my kitchen counter. spaghetti EVERYWHERE. 
anyway, the conclusion that i have come to is that Tomorrow I am:
***going to bed at a reasonable hour***
***NOT eating carbs in the middle of the night***
***sleeping with PJ's and clean sheets***
***water, water, water***
***sensible, princess type things***
***Pure thoughts only***
***no blogging whilst drunk***

for now: 2 panadol and a pint of water
goodnight LONDON!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment